Marker's Tech Binding the "Kingpin" is born after 60 Years
Marker is finally birthing it's own tech ski touring binding called the "Kingpin".
Updated June 27, 2017
First look at the all new 2014 tech binding from Marker called the "Kingpin".
Marker Kingpin Features
- Kingpin range of use: High Alpine Touring, Ski Touring, Free Touring
- First pintech binding with DIN ISO certification (DIN ISO 13992)
- Kingpin tech toe with sixpack power springs (6 spring high energy toe), extra wide screw pattern of 38mm, Adjustable easy step-in
- Kingpin heel with wide contact point, changable brake, walking in 0° position, climbing aid 7° and 13°, adjustable DIN / ISO -- 5.0 - 10.0, 6.0 - 13.0
- Lateral and Vertical Release
- Walk mode 0° position
- Climbing aides are easily adjustable with a ski pole
- Ski Crampons attach: 90mm, 105mm and 120mm
- Weight: (650 grams or 1.4 lbs w/out brake), (730 gram or 1.6 lbs w/ brake and screws)
- See Marker Kingpin at amazon.
More at the Marker Kingpin site.